Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last Message

I knew it since then. I did have an assumption that you tried to hide. And now I know that it's true. Now an easy thing that I gotta do it's just to forget every memory I had with you. Although I know it would be hard, I have to. No matter what.

And if you ever find out about this post. Here's a little last message for you:

I am so sorry for jumping into this kind of conclusion so suddenly. Honestly, I don't like it either but this is the best resolution for me at this rate. I have to stop contacting you, avoid you at any cost, so I hope you'll do the same thing for my sake if you still care about me. This resolution is not such a mere random conclusion. Firstly, I hate him. Secondly, didn't want to say this but the fact can't be hidden forever, you're the first one to hit a critical damage to my feeling. I still kinda admiring you, and every time I look even only at your photos those feelings never failed to cover my mind about an idea of me that still admiring you and another perspective that shows hatred toward you. Just intended to finish this res of dilemma. I want to start my life all over again. I want you to get out of my life forever and I mean it. And meanwhile study becomes the most important thing for me, my future. Hope that you'll understand.

It's ok for you to hate me after reading this post, I hope you do. If you don't, then just think that I hate you, I lied to you or even worse. Then finally start to hate me.
Just want to let you know, the night with you at Orchard Road, it was just like a dream, the best night I ever have.
Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment